Re: Fwd: Re: Printing in KDE - How best to - Konq, inkjet

Am Sonntag, 20. Januar 2002 19:07 schrieb David Bishop:

> While I appreciate the correction, this is something that should be shared
> with the whole list :-)  As for editing the cupsd.conf, it is quite

Whoops, I sometimes forget to use "L" instead of replying (kmail). I
obviously wanted to answer the list not private, sorry.

> possible that if you are only running it on localhost, you won't have to do
> anything. I wouldn't know ;-)  And I will definetly have to check out the
> kcontrol way of managing printers.  That would be nifty......

Yes I alway use local servers on my computers, don't know if
configuring remote servers works as well using kcontrol.

Olaf