Re: Yet another anti-aliased KDE screenshot

Zitiere "Eray Ozkural (exa)" <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>:

> If you're viewing that screenshot with konqueror you will see a fairly
> accurate representation of what I'm using but if you use an image viewer
> that resamples that further for you, it will indeed look blurry.

Yup I am viewing them with konqueror and they *are* blurred and I also
had them on on my dektop and it's awful - it hurts my eyes.

I do understand what AA does. But IMHO it's not a good idea, unless you
have big characters in respect to resolution, i.e. a pixel does not matter any
more. Otherwise you'll just get *unsharp/fading* edges - and that's exactly my
definition of blur.
*t