Re: Flash & Konqueror -- Coexistence in Question

  >>> On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:53:25 -0500,
  >>> "Stephen" == "Stephen Hinton" <shinton@netopia.com> wrote:

  Stephen> Try going to Control Center, File Browsing, File
  Stephen> Associations. Expand "application". Pick x-shockwave-flash. Pick
  Stephen> the "Embedding" tab. Mine was set to "Use settings for
  Stephen> 'application' group". I changed that to "Show files in embedded
  Stephen> viewer".  ...

  Stephen> Let me know if this works for you!

This worked for me at home.

However, Flash is still broken on my work PC.  The plugin is definitely
starting (I can right-click on the embedding Flash movie, and get a menu
including "About Flash Player 4..."), but seems to be having problems

The difference is that here at work I'm behind a firewall/HTTP-proxy.
Could it be that konq isn't passing on my proxy settings to the plugin?

--
cheers, Mike