Strange behaviour in KDE 2.2.1

 I have also come into the problem described in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2001/debian-x-200110/msg00004.html
which has been discussed in this list several times. I fixed it according to
the message and it worked.

  However I get a strange behaviour in KDE. if I launch an application which
takes some time to load (for example kpackage), the window moves suddenly out
of the desktop, or the kicker panel hides towards the left or I get context
menus from the desktop just when I move the mouse over the screen (not
clicking on any button). This unstable behaviour has appeared after upgrading
my woody+sid system two days ago, and I still do not know if it is something
related to X or to KDE. I think that kdm also shows this behaviour since the
pointer jumps wildly from time to time in the screen. Has anybody experienced
something similar?

Pablo de Vicente
KDE spanish translation team