2.2.1 and woody

lots of questions about KDE 2.2.x and it's inclusion in woody.

well...  first off we have to get into testing..which will happen..we just
have to conform to the testing policy...2 weeks..blah blah blah...qt should
go in in another week or less.  Once that makes it into testing then kdelibs
can go in...once kdelibs goes in then everything else can go in.

soooo....

    qt - about a week (pending updated builds on a few archs...let me go
                       check it's current state...looks like we are waiting
                       on an hppa build...I can bug some ppl about that)
    kdelibs - at least 2 weeks out.  I'll limit any new uploads to RC fixes
                       until it makes it into testing.
    everything else - sometime after kdelibs goes in.

now keep in mind that once kdelibs goes in, other packages may not including
kdebase which could cause major breakage in testing until they go in.

such is life in the testing lane...

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II