just for your information on the BTS

Ok..just so people know...

when bugs are reported to the BTS and I cannot reproduce it I will set
a tag of unreproducible unless I know of others having this problem.  This
does not mean I'm ignoring it..just that I have done initial checks and
could not reproduce it.

also..if you set a severity higher than normal and I cannot reproduce it I
will also set it down to normal unless others report the same bug and I
agree with the severity.

remember, bug severities do affect a package going into testing so I will
drop a severity if I feel it is not a good enough reason to keep the package
out of testing.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II