Re: nspluginviewer crashs with debian version of libqt 2.3.1
- To: Jens Hoffmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: nspluginviewer crashs with debian version of libqt 2.3.1
- From: David Bishop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:01:38 -0700
- Message-id: <E15EwDa-0000cN-00@dbishop>
- In-reply-to: <E15EuxB-0001cz-00@hal9000>
- References: <E15EuxB-0001cz-00@hal9000>
Yep, my pluginviewer works great now (using Jen's recompiled qt package).
Now I'm curious, what debian/kde apps *use* qt-gl? Is it more common than I
know? 'Cuz I'm not thinking of anything off the top of my head..... Daggon
it, my needs come first! *grin*
"To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is
a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated.
You discover truth everytime you use it." email@example.com