Re: AA support with X4.0.3 in sid...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: AA support with X4.0.3 in sid...
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 13:42:44 -0600
- Message-id: <20010507134244.C19706@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <01050716385701.01388@gollo>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon, May 07, 2001 at 06:54:06PM +0100
- References: <01050708040800.17014@dbishop> <01050716385701.01388@gollo>
On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 06:54:06PM +0100, Sean Gollschewsky wrote:
> I have installed the newer versions of QT (-3) and X 4.0.3-2, and lost AA
> fonts. I also lost true-type fonts, but I've been able to get them back by
> using the xfs-tt server (I wasn't using this before, any idea why I need to
> now?). But AA eludes me. I had AA working with previous versions of QT and
> X4.0.2. Is is possible that the problems you have described below may be the
> cause of my distress (and squinting eyes :-)).
not sure... I know it didn't work with X4.0.3-1 and with 4.0.3-2 it is
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD