Re: scroll wheel

> On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 05:29:05PM -0500, James Smith wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a way to get a scroll wheel on a mouse working in KDE
> > without using an external program like imwheel?

> If you still have X3.3.x, without imwheel I beleive you have to
> explicitly set resources for all/most apps. I never got anything besides

Here it works out of the box. No imwheel, KDE2.1.1, potato,
XF3.3.6., Microsoft Intellimouse with intellieye.
Scrolling under Kmail, Konqueror, Opera, Mozilla,gvim, Abiword.
Basically all KDE and GTK apps.

Unfortunately, I do not run netscape. The only thing I did is in the
XF86Config file, no other configuration option was set:

Section "Pointer"
   Protocol        "IMPS/2"
   Device          "/dev/psaux"
   BaudRate        1200
   Emulate3Timeout 50
   Resolution      100
   ZAxisMapping 4 5
   Buttons      3

But, I beleive you have this setup already.

Sorry for not being much help.

-- Viktor