Re: konqeror bugs of note *stable*

On Friday 06 April 2001 04:43 pm, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> > This one is mine, Ivan.  Can get to the login screen, but cannot login.
> > The site puts out a little java window when the pw and username "entered"
> > do not match.  The frame shows up in konq, but nothing shows up in the
> > frame, and the login url remains.  The above url came from the other side
> > of the login as rendered in Netscape.  The time out feature on the server
> > side forces return to the login screen (as it should).
>
> your going to want to take this up directly with KDE then.  It would be
> a waste of time to use me as a middleman on this.  I have no way of
> explaining things to KDE since I can't even verify this since it requires
> an account and all.
>
> Ivan

During an upgrade today, noticed this line and wondered . . .

Setting up libarts (2.1.1-0.potato4) ... /sbin/ldconfig: warning: can't open
/usr/lib/libkssl.so.2 (No such file or directory), skipping

I'm seeing the 'ssl' in libkssl.so.2 and wondering if this is a problem.
--
73,

JC Portlock KE6UME
ke6ume@arrl.net
ICQ# 14481033
Professionals built the Titanic, but Amateurs built the Ark.
Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.