Re: konqeror bugs of note *stable*

> > 	SSL support not functioning
> > https://money.bankamerica.com/cgi-bin/cob/1YlXjtbiPDfjNjqfCRowEQO5v8uU0rS
> >_W8Zkryv918403/2/bofa/ibd/COB/presentation/GotoLobby
> >
> > This is a secure bank account site not accessible via konq, but nutscrape
> > does fine.  (This, of course uses password control)
>
> what do you mean not accessable?  I can get to that url with no
> problem...or are you saying you can't log in?

This one is mine, Ivan.  Can get to the login screen, but cannot login.  The
site puts out a little java window when the pw and username "entered" do not
match.  The frame shows up in konq, but nothing shows up in the frame, and
the login url remains.  The above url came from the other side of the login
as rendered in Netscape.  The time out feature on the server side forces
return to the login screen (as it should).

This on a Potato box with KDE 2.1.1

On the following, I'll let Jaye reply; I believe he's got pretty much the
same versions as mine:

--
73,

JC Portlock KE6UME
ke6ume@arrl.net
ICQ# 14481033
Professionals built the Titanic, but Amateurs built the Ark.
Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.