Re: KDE and "testing"

    Patrick,

I just did it today. It is very easy to add the single word to your
sources 'beta'. I used apt-get and was a little mystified to see that
EVERYTHING kde was removed and nothing was added  :)  So, off to dselect
land and reselected the 2.1 packages and it did it's trick. I Missed some
stuff the first pass and when back to it again.  I really like it though!
The look and feel works WAY WAY better and I finally have an appropriate
startup sound file :)

Games didn't come back and I'm gonna post a message about that next.

my pain rating for this is .1 out of a possible 5 :)

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074268-4074//www.qsl.net/ke6sls