Re: lletters port to gtk2

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 09:05 -0500, Rudy Godoy wrote:
> Well, He answered my email and offered cvs access to me, so I can push
> Debian changes, including this one.

Ah, I see.  Well, as I mentioned, I think the lletters project should
hook up with tux4kids.  We have a subversion repository at
svn.tux4kids.net if that would be preferable.  It has been so long since
anything was done to lletters, and I think some collaboration would
increase its chances of survival.

> No, I mean this pop window when there's no image for an specific
> letter, en users wont see it since they have at least one for each.
> You can try LANG=es_XX and test with, you'll see a warning box for D,
> K and some others. That one is what i meant.

If that window is showing up, then the package is broken for that
locale.  I think there should be a message geared towards
parents/developers, and you shouldn't worry so much about the kids.
Problems like this should be made as visible as possible so that they
get attention and get fixed.

> I did add such parameters but not exactly for the case i mention before.

Interesting.  When I try lletters -h, lletters -? and lletters --help,
nothing happens.  Lletters just starts normally.  I guess you just mean
ll_debug?

Ben