lletters port to gtk2

Hi there, just to let you know that I've finished to port lletters[0]
to gtk2. I've also managed to get in touch with upstream and probably
release this new version a upstream's.

So, I'd like to get feedback on the software and about application
related issues/improvements like. Some of them I was thinking of are:
- missing images for some languages (I'm thinking to use some of
openclipart project)
- improve font size and face on messages
- remove/change messages when no image is present since children are
not likely to understand since it's supossed that they are still
learning and the program purpose itself is to help them on this.

You can grab a copy here for x86, there are .diff.gz and .changes file
also if need to build on another arch.
http://stone-head.org/debian/pkg/lletters_0.1.95-8+gtk2_i386.deb

Feel free to send comments here or patches/feedback to bug #290682

regards,
Rudy

0- http://lln.sourceforge.net

--