Re: lletters port to gtk2

On Monday 06 February 2006 09:17, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 09:05 -0500, Rudy Godoy wrote:
> > Well, He answered my email and offered cvs access to me, so I can push
> > Debian changes, including this one.
>
> Ah, I see.  Well, as I mentioned, I think the lletters project should
> hook up with tux4kids.  We have a subversion repository at
> svn.tux4kids.net if that would be preferable.  It has been so long since
> anything was done to lletters, and I think some collaboration would
> increase its chances of survival.

Hey, I'd support that.

And on Tux4Kids front news, I'm still dinking away at getting T4K back alive,
but I'll admit my free time isn't what it used to be.

What T4K /really/ needs right now are:
 * Co-admin for the tux4kids.net server (hard to come by because, since
      this is *my* server it really has to be someone I'd trust).
 * Co-admins for the tux4kids.com/net Drupal sites (any volunteers?).
      Basically, people to help moderate posts, make news releases,
      coordinate online docs, etc.

If we had *either* one of these things, it would really help breath life back
into Tux4Kids.

Tux4Kids.net is now I'd say 90% ready to start seriously hosting projects.
There's a few kinks to work through in the infrastructure, but we're ready to
start kicking the tires, so to speak.

--
.O.                                         Sam Hart, sam@progeny.com