Re: Replacement for Abiword: LyX? Openoffice?

Ben Armstrong wrote:

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 03:58:37PM +0530, Nagarjuna G. wrote:
What is your reaction to texmacs instead of Lyx? I am more happy with texmacs than Lyx.

I haven't evaluated it. Do you have experience using texmacs with children? If so, what age and how many children? What problems/observations do you have using texmacs with them?

On 31st and 1st of Nov I am going to have two sessions with 10th grade students. I will post the feedback to the list. We are planning simple exercises to create a well structured text and generate a pdf file. We will give the text to be cut and paste as an exercise.

Nagarjuna