Re: Browsers

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 06:16:33PM +0100, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> This might be a horrible idea and I don't know offhand what policy
> is like on this kinda thing, nor how big it might be, but how about a
> statically linked galeon package that would conflict with gnome? task-
> junior could then include galeon | galeon-static. (er, this assumes that
> it can be compiled statically)

Ow.  No, I don't think so.  The Right Thing is for me to finish these
meta packages, stop fixating on every little thing that goes in, and then
move onwards with task-junior-gnome and task-junior-kde options.  Mozilla
is fine for a task-junior base.  People wishing to use galeon instead can
install that after the fact, and people wishing to go the whole nine yards
and do gnome can currently install task-junior plus task-gnome.

Ben