Re: PR, artwork

> I've been (well, I just started :) messing around with a primary color
> (red blue yellow) theme with larger fonts for windowmaker.

http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~pmahoney/debian-jr/

It's pretty simple...  Let me know what you think.  Uh, I just
remembered that I didn't check to see if all the fonts I used were in
the standard fonts packages...  If we ever get a logo[1] I'd like to
make a background including it like the default Debian theme.  No, it
won't be so visually distracting.

P.S.  I'm working on an 800x600x16 laptop display here, so constructive
criticism is welcome.

[1]  I've got one idea in the making.  How about a toy block with three
sides showing.  The sides could have stuff like the swirl, the letters
J and R, maybe the words debian jr.  We'll see.  Perhaps the logo
should be language independent.

--
Pat Mahoney	<patmahoney@gmx.net>

"We waste so many moments standing on convention"
                -- Nick Hexum