PR, artwork

We haven't yet talked about public relations.  Ideas anyone?

It would be nice if we could find someone with some talent to do artwork,
both for the web site and for the desktop.

Just as we have a "Debian" theme for windowmaker et al, we could have a
"Debian Jr." theme.  Just a bit of flashiness to give the project more of
a sense of identity.  The web site could make use of elements from the
theme to make it a bit more distinctive.

Anyone here with that kind of talent?

Ben