Re: RFS: jetty9/9.4.50-4 [Team] -- Java servlet engine and webserver

Hi, Pierre,

In this case it is true that the number of rdeps is huge. You can look
at the changes between the upstream versions and also use
japi-compliance-checker. I did both and there is 100% of source
compatibility according to the latter.

Thanks for your words,I will have a try.

OK, let's keep it as is, could you please update
debian/source/lintian-overrides accordingly as there is obviously a
mismatch in this override?
I made a tiny modify of debian/source/lintian-overrides, it seems okay.

I saw you put the new upstream version in the upstream and pristine-tar
branches of the Salsa repo, but did not touch the master branch. Could
you please update it with your changes?

Now,I have pushed all the commits the the master branch.

Best wishes,
--
sun min