Re: RFS: jetty9/9.4.50-4 [Team] -- Java servlet engine and webserver

Hello,

Le 29/03/2023 à 06:03, sun min a écrit :
Hi, Pierre,

    In this case it is true that the number of rdeps is huge. You can look
    at the changes between the upstream versions and also use
    japi-compliance-checker. I did both and there is 100% of source
    compatibility according to the latter.

Thanks for your words,I will have a try.

    OK, let's keep it as is, could you please update
    debian/source/lintian-overrides accordingly as there is obviously a
    mismatch in this override?

I made a tiny modify of debian/source/lintian-overrides, it seems okay.

    I saw you put the new upstream version in the upstream and pristine-tar
    branches of the Salsa repo, but did not touch the master branch. Could
    you please update it with your changes?

Now,I have pushed all the commits the the master branch.

Uploaded! Thanks for your work on this.

Please keep track of the various uploads we make to experimental for you, so that we remember to move them to unstable after the release of Bookworm ;)

Best wishes,
--
sun min

Best,