Re: Upgrading freehep to latest upstream (needed by cdk and probably others)

Hi all,

Le 01/07/2020 à 09:46, Giovanni Mascellani a écrit :

>> I have successfully tested rebuilding of FreeHEP reverse dependencies
>> [1]. All but GeoGebra builds fine with FreeHEP 2.4. So if you are really
>> OK with having GeoGebra removed, could you please file the removal request?
>>
>> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=956845
>
> Sorry, I completely lost track of this thread. Here is the RM bug:
>
>   https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=964070

Sorry for the late reply I'm noticing this thread only now. Even if the
geogebra package is outdated it's still fairly popular. Would it be
possible to package an older version of FreeHEP so we can preserve geogebra?

Emmanuel Bourg