Re: Maven packages in Debian (was Re: Progress in preparing the Bazel Build System for Debian (COVID-19 Biohackathon follow-up))

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:29 AM Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2020, Olek Wojnar wrote:

> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenPkgs/Unstable

I updated both of them. Sorry it took a bit.

Awesome, thanks!

This is some web thingy, so updating the pages is a manual process.

So is anyone taking the lead on making this automated? To be clear, I'm not volunteering. ;) But I wanted to formally state that I think this is a very useful product and it would be great if we had a variant that provided at least this much information but without the manual effort. So if anyone on this list is thinking about whether or not it's worth the effort, please write down one vote for "worth the effort." :)

-Olek