building bundles/plugins not built currently

Hi All,

I have been trying to package all the dependencies for #943552, most
of them are done now. But I do need to build few extra bundles/plugins
which are not built currently and so the libraries are not present in
Debian.

1. eclipse-emf-> org.eclipse.emf.ecore.change
2. equinox-p2 ->
        org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui
        org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui.sdk
        org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui.sdk.scheduler
3. equinox-bundles -> org.eclipse.equinox.security.ui
4. eclipse-platform-team -> org.eclipse.jsch.ui
5. eclipse-platform-ui ->
        org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources
        org.eclipse.ui.themes

Wanted to check with everyone before I build them and do a "team
upload", please let me know if anyone does not want them to be built.

--
Regards
Sudip