Log4j2 in stretch

Hi,

I've got a quick question about log4j2 in stretch.  I noticed that the
log4j-slf4j-impl module is not being built, is there a particular
reason for this?  One of the libraries that I'm using uses SLF4J,
while I want all the messages to be routed via log4j2, and without
this module none of the log messages will get printed out.

I did just try to build the deb package with pbuilder, and it did fail
due to a missing class, so I'm wondering if that's the reason.

-Robert Middleton