Re: advice on android-framework-23

Doclava is for generating the source of `android.jar`, which is just stubs of all Android API. Until we find other ways to generate the source, we can't replace it yet.

Doclava is another mess, by the way. The latest version fails to generate compileable code so we have to keep using the old version...

Hans-Christoph Steiner 於 2019/1/28 上午6:32 寫道: