Re: Java9: 90 broken by -source/-target

Le 31/08/2017 à 14:20, Chris West a écrit :

> Are we going to fix these all by hand? i.e. shall I raise 90 bugs,
> and then start changing packages? Or are we going to fix this in the
> compiler? Or does someone have an ant/environent suggestion?

I don't think we should touch the compiler, or the peanut gallery will
scream in horror and complain that Debian's OpenJDK isn't Java. Let's
fix Ant first and see what's left. If a package calls javac or javadoc
directly (like junit [1]) a bug can be raised right now.

Emmanuel Bourg

[1] https://sources.debian.net/src/junit/3.8.2-8/debian/rules/#L24