Re: The state of Maven

Le 3/08/2017 à 10:31, Emmanuel Bourg a écrit :

> This caused some disruptions, not all are resolved yet, but
> fortunately I've managed to avoid the trap of breaking Maven completely
> and being unable to fix it.

I take that claim back :) As I switched more packages from the older
dependencies to the new ones I've hit a point where some packages
expecting an older dependency but not declaring it directly now fail to
run. Fortunately this affects rarely used packages like...
maven-debian-helper :) I suspected this could happen but it was
difficult to guess where it would strike. I'm rushing to upload a fix
tonight, sorry for the disruption.

Emmanuel Bourg