javadocs links with maven-debian-helper

Hi

I am packaging some java libraries with maven-debian-helper but having
problems setting the javadocs links properly.  I have done this for
ant based projects but I can't figure out how to do it for maven
projects.

I took a look on a few other *-java-doc packages that are maven only
projects (libjgoodies-looks-java-doc, libakuma-java, and
libmetadata-extractor-java-doc) hoping to find the answer.  However,
they all are linking do docs.oracle.com too instead of the local
javadocs.  libmetadata-extractor-java-doc on Stretch had the correct
javadoc links, back when upstream made use of ant and not maven.

I have  tried to set user  property links [1] in  the maven.properties
file as described in the javadoc plugin documentation but no avail.

How do I set the path for the javadocs of other java libraries when
using maven-debian-helper?

Thank you
Carnë