RE: JMAP tool broken since openjdk-7 version 7u80+?

I was curious if maybe this got lost in the flow or I'm not getting follow-ups. The issue strikes me as of some significance and especially since it's been broken for so long. The latest 7u121-2.6.8-2~deb7u1 (wheezy, Jessie) build is still broken. As is the just-released 1.7.0-131.

If you wish to view the CPA Global group email disclaimer, please click here<https://www.cpaglobal.com/Privacy/CPAGlobalEmailDisclaimer/>