freeplane-1.5.18-2: Fix for PDF Export

hello debina-java,

I just fixed a freeplane PDF Export problem that was reported for
stretch and Ubuntu 16.10 (Debian: #856058, LP: #1666672).

The VCS is here:
  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/freeplane.git

Of course it is lintian-clean and pbuilder-tested.

I've targeted experimental in the changelog because I don't know whether
this should make it into stretch. The fix is simple:
  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/freeplane.git/commit/?id=bd9473fe5de7cd81487de27b717462277df737cf
but it "only" concerns PDF export.

Risk is low because the changes only concern the SVG/PDF plugin, which
was completely broken in 1.5.18-1. The first export takes unsually long,
but I don't think I can change this.

BTW: During push to alioth, I got this:
remote: Sending notification emails to: pkg-java-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org
remote: Pushing changes to the GitHub mirror https://github.com/Debian/freeplane...
remote: remote: Repository not found.
remote: fatal: repository 'https://debian-bot:cb3b939bbf5eedc5ce62337388459998f3ea3871@github.com/Debian/freeplane.git/' not found
To git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/freeplane.git
   70ba8dc..bd9473f  master -> master
--> Shall I report this?

Thanks and Best Regards,
--