Re: Need help to update mhap package (build system changed from ant to maven)

Hi Toni,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 09:42:59PM -0700, tony mancill wrote:
> > libssw-java to jessie-backports. Does it make sense to backport
> > libfastutil-java for this reason, or is there a workaround that can be
> > done from within the mhap package for the backport?

While your patch is probably working I might do a backport for Jessie
once the package will hit testing.  I admit I injected the package for
some Debian GIS dependency (mkgmap) and I'm not really actively working
on the pkg-java maintained package.  So I'd be very happy that you did
the upgrades to latest upstream and the maven support.

Thanks for your work

      Andreas.

PS: Afif, feel free to ping me if I might forget the backport...

--
http://fam-tille.de