Re: Moving JTS 1.13 to unstable, h2database & elasticsearch need changes

* Sebastiaan Couwenberg:

>>> thanks for the heads-up. I think elasticsearch isn't critical
>>> since it won't be part of the next stable release anyway. [1] I
>>> can apply the patch for h2database. Just go ahead with your
>>> upload.

JFTR, we don't yet know if that is true. I downgraded the blocker bug
(#803713) to important: The elasticsearch package stays in testing until
the freeze and we will re-evaluate whether security support will be
feasible for stretch.

>> jts (1.13+ds-1) has just been uploaded to unstable.
>>
>> I'll file a bug for elasticsearch with the patch too.
>
> I found two more packages that require JTS: spatial4j & spatial4j-0.4.
> The latter is required for elasticsearch.

The former can probably be removed. AFAIK it was only needed for an
earlier version o elasicsearch.

> Neither of the spatial4j packages are team maintained, it seems a good
> idea to move them to pkg-java like elasticsearch.

Oh, right, I'll take care of that.

Cheers,
-Hilko