Re: Jessie release notes for the Java packages

On 08.04.2015 16:43, gregor herrmann wrote:

>>> Is there any script available to compile these statistics?
>> We could use the data from UDD.
>
> Hm, maybe grep-dctrl and friends could help?

Sure, good idea, another option. However I get different results. I just
experimented a little with the public udd database.

psql --host=public-udd-mirror.xvm.mit.edu --user=public-udd-mirror udd
--password

password = public-udd-mirror

SELECT source from sources where distribution='debian' and
release='jessie' and not section LIKE '%non-free%' and not section LIKE
'%contrib%' and
maintainer_email='pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org' order by
source;

=> 799

SELECT source from sources where distribution='debian' and
release='wheezy' and not section LIKE '%non-free%' and not section LIKE
'%contrib%' and
maintainer_email='pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org' order by
source;

=> 669