Re: Jessie release notes for the Java packages

I was going to mention androidsdk-tools as well, along with a few other
new additions that seem noteworthy:

swt4-gtk
clojure1.6
derby
eclipse-linuxtools (major update)
eclipse-ptp
eclipse-wtp
groovy2
guava-libraries (major update)
jackson-*
resteasy
tika

But perhaps then it just ends up looking like a list.  The statistics
suggested by Markus might be more compact.  (# of new, % updated, etc.)

We might also announce the removal of jboss.

Cheers,
tony