Re: Jessie release notes for the Java packages

On 07.04.2015 23:45, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
[...]
>> But perhaps then it just ends up looking like a list.  The statistics
>> suggested by Markus might be more compact.  (# of new, % updated, etc.)
>
> Is there any script available to compile these statistics?

We could use the data from UDD.

https://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase

I don't currently have the right query at hand but it should be possible to
list all Java source packages in Wheezy and Jessie or all Java source
packages with a different version number etc.

Markus