Re: Tried to create libcolt-free-java.git (Was: Please help freeing libcolt-java)

Le 10/03/2015 18:23, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> So I obviously did not understand the description of your experiment.

As I said, I removed the files from src/hep/aida/bin and made the
necessary changes to ensure the package still compiles. I didn't try to
replace the other files under src/hep/aida with the ones properly
licensed from jaida.

> Would you mind sending me the source package of your experiment to
> enable me understanding / reproducing what you really did.  I could
> continue with testing the reverse dependencies.  I simply want to
> push this forward even with my limited skills.

Here it is:

https://github.com/ebourg/colt-debian

Emmanuel Bourg