Re: Tried to create libcolt-free-java.git (Was: Please help freeing libcolt-java)

Le 07/03/2015 11:02, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I also fetched the files from freehep jaida with the same names and
> moved them into place.

I didn't go that far and I can't provide more instructions past this
point, sorry. I just wanted to demonstrate that colt was still usable
without the the non-free src/hep/aida/bin files. But I haven't adapted
colt to use the latest version of jaida.

Emmanuel Bourg