Re: Tried to create libcolt-free-java.git (Was: Please help freeing libcolt-java)

Hi Emmanuel,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 06:07:49PM +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 07/03/2015 11:02, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>
> > I also fetched the files from freehep jaida with the same names and
> > moved them into place.
>
> I didn't go that far and I can't provide more instructions past this
> point, sorry. I just wanted to demonstrate that colt was still usable
> without the the non-free src/hep/aida/bin files. But I haven't adapted
> colt to use the latest version of jaida.

So I obviously did not understand the description of your experiment.
Would you mind sending me the source package of your experiment to
enable me understanding / reproducing what you really did.  I could
continue with testing the reverse dependencies.  I simply want to
push this forward even with my limited skills.

Kind regards

   Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de