Re: RFS: jackson-datatype-joda

On 11/06/2014 03:02 PM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 06/11/2014 06:27, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) a écrit :
>> Hi Emmanuel.  Thanks for the comments!  I've also applied them to
>> jackson-datatype-guava and jackson-module-afterburner as appropriate.
>
> Thank you Tim. I tweaked jackson-datatype-guava and uploaded it.

Hi Emmanuel,

Please be aware that Thorsten already rejected jackson-datatype-guava
from my previous upload due to the license of
DEV/contributor-agreement.pdf not being called out in d/copyright.  In
my opinion, it would be preferable if we didn't have to distribute
upstream's contributor agreement at all, provided upstream agrees.  It
just seems odd to include it given that the source is now licensed under
Apache-2.0 anyway.

But at a minimum, the license of the file CC-BY-SA 3.0 needs to be
documented.  This may affect other jackson packages as well - I haven't
checked.

Thank you,
tony