Re: RFS: jackson-datatype-joda

Le 06/11/2014 06:27, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel.  Thanks for the comments!  I've also applied them to
> jackson-datatype-guava and jackson-module-afterburner as appropriate.

Thank you Tim. I tweaked jackson-datatype-guava and uploaded it.
jackson-module-afterburner has a couple of issues left though. Like
jackson-datatype-guava it is missing ${maven:Depends} in the Depends
field, this adds the packages corresponding to the Maven dependencies.
Also this project uses the shade plugin to embed asm, this means the pom
to be installed is not the  original one but the reduced one. You can
find it in the root directory after the build (dependency-reduced-pom.xml).

I see you started working on metrics, this is great thank you, this one
was on my todo list. Let me know if you need some help.

Emmanuel Bourg