Re: RFS: jackson-datatype-joda

Le 07/11/2014 01:50, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) a écrit :

> OK thanks - will take a look at this.

I think you have to override the install target and call mh_installpom
manually with the reduced pom as a parameter.

> Actually I need help with the name.  (-:  What do you think the package
> should be called?  metrics, codahale-metrics (there'a already a git repo
> called this that is something different) or dropwizard-metrics (package
> not really anything to do with metrics).

Good question, it seems upstream has got an identity crisis lately. It
started as yammer metrics up to the version 3.0 beta, then switched to
codahale metrics last year from 3.0-beta2 to 3.0.2 (with a change of
package name at the Java level from com.yammer to com.codahale) and
eventually settled for dropwizard metrics for the version 3.1.0 released
in September (and no package change this time).

So let's pick dropwizard-metrics as the name for the source package and
hope it doesn't change again :) For the binary package we can simply use
libmetrics-java. I haven't investigated how big are the submodules, but
we may have to build several libmetrics-*-java packages if it drags too
many dependencies.

Emmanuel Bourg