Re: RFS: openjdk-8/8u5-b13-1 (NEW)

Le 11/07/2014 20:09, Matthias Klose a écrit :

> To be clear, there was nothing restarted.  It is done the way I recommended
> Emmanuel before he did start, and which he did ignore.

Matthias again I don't understand what you are referring to. You
recommended to start from the openjdk-7 package and not from scratch and
that's exactly what I've done. You can check it from the change history:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/openjdk-8.git;a=shortlog;pg=1

It contains all your openjdk-7 commits up to 2014-03-05, and I even
tracked and merged the changes you made later like the GCC 4.9 switch.

Emmanuel Bourg