[GSoC] Status Report: Java Project Dependency Builder

Hey guys,

This week I was hoping to finish up ant support. Unfortunately, I got
a quite busy during the week and didn't have too much time to work on
it. To get a better understanding of the needs of ant projects, I
tried my hand at packaging one: jain-sip. It got put on hold due to
licensing, but not befor figuring out how to package it. This gave me
a few extra things to consider when finishing up ant support.

Next week, I want to finish ant support and take a look at a few more
projects to confirm that I covered the bases for ant support. I'm not
expecting to package them, just understand their build process. The
more different the builds are from each other, the better.

Until next week!

Cheers,
Andrew