Re: RFS: openjdk-8/8u5-b13-1 (NEW)

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 08:09:27PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Am 11.07.2014 17:47, schrieb Miguel Landaeta:
> > On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:11:29AM +0200, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
>
> >> The repository is on Launchpad:
> >>
> >> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openjdk/openjdk/openjdk8/files
>
> Yes, the location used by the OpenJDK maintainers.
>
> > Is there an easy way to rebuild what was just uploaded?
>
> The package builds for me in a clean unstable environment. There are some
> pending fixes in the VCS to fix builds on some architectures.

Yes, I cloned the bazaar repo but I'm not familiar with OpenJDK
workflow so I was looking for a way to regenerate the pristine-tar.

In the past I had worked with what was already accepted in the archive
but this time I can't since we are waiting for the acceptance.

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key.