Re: A pile of shonky packages (with errors)

Hi,

> Thank you. Here are my observations:
> - libxmltooling-java is missing a build dependency on
> libjcip-annotations-java

Fixed.

> - libshib-parent-project2-java seems to be a snapshot from the trunk, is
> it really the version 1? If so it should install a version '1' and a
> version 'debian' in /usr/share/maven-repo, and not TRUNK-SNAPSHOT

See my other email about this.

> - libxmltooling-java fails to build with the version of BouncyCastle
> currently in sid (1.49). It will need some patching.

I've patched it so it builds against 1.49. I should probably offer this
upstream?

> If you can't fix that with a Maven rule you can simply patch the pom to
> replace the ${xerces.groupId} variable with 'org.apache.xerces'.

I did this.

I'll hold off on libxmltooling-java until the question of versioning in
the parent-project package is resolved. But I think I'm almost in
position to upload all these packages.

Regards,

Matthew