Re: mh_make failing due to not finding junit:junit:jar:debian

Hi,

> You have to add a Maven rule in debian/maven.rules that rewrites the
> version of junit to '4.x' instead of 'debian':

Thanks, that was just the ticket. My next issue is how to specify in
maven.properties (or somewhere else?) that I want to compile with a
newer JDK version - currently maven is defaulting to 1.3(!), which isn't
good enough:

/home/mcv21/packages/libxmltooling-java/src/main/java/org/opensaml/xml/encryption/impl/AgreementMethodImpl.java:[107,15]
generics are not supported in -source 1.3
(use -source 5 or higher to enable generics)
    public List<XMLObject> getUnknownXMLObjects() {

How's this best specified, please?

Sorry for the newbie questions - I've not done any java packaging before!

Thanks,

Matthew