mh_make failing due to not finding junit:junit:jar:debian

Hi,

I'm trying to package some java libraries for Debian (actually, I want
to produce a shibboleth IdP package, but it depends on some java
libraries that aren't in Debian).

I run it thus:

mh_make -shttps://svn.shibboleth.net/java-xmltooling/branches/REL_1
java-xmltooling -plibxmltooling-java

say no to docs and testing (for now!) ignore complaints about not
finding dependencies (but install the relevant debian packages), and
then eventually maven bombs out thus:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) junit:junit:jar:debian

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=junit -DartifactId=junit
-Dversion=debian -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=junit -DartifactId=junit
-Dversion=debian -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.opensaml:xmltooling:jar:1.4.2-SNAPSHOT
        2) junit:junit:jar:debian

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.opensaml:xmltooling:jar:1.4.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  shib-snapshot
(https://build.shibboleth.net/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots),
  shib-release (https://build.shibboleth.net/nexus/content/groups/public)

I have the junit and junit4 packages installed, so I don't see why maven
is unhappy.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks,

Matthew