Re: Package with reference to proprietary libs

On 05.12.2014 13:33, Samuel Stachelski wrote:
[...]
> The devs advices me to not waste my time with trying to push their software to debian.
> What is your opinion then? Should I try to upload it or spend my time on something more useful maybe?

I agree with them. You shouldn't waste your time with packaging this
library and respect the wishes of its authors. There are hundreds of
free software applications and libraries for Java that have not been
packaged yet. It makes more sense to invest time and energy for those
projects.

Regards,

Markus