Re: RFS: argparse4j -- a command-line argument parser for Java based on Python's argparse module

On 4/12/14 6:05 PM, "Eugene Zhukov" <jevgeni.zh@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 7:06 AM, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services)
><timothy.potter@hp.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone.  I'm looking for a sponsor for my packaging of the
>>argparse4j
>> module.  I believe it's in pretty good shape, but I couldn't figure out
>> the exact format for a debian/watch file.  Would someone be able to
>>take a
>> look?

>What is so special about this one? I found that argparse4j is hosted
>in Github. They have tags for releases as usual.

Good question.  It looks like I hit up the Sourceforge page for releases
and assumed that the source and releases were hosted there as well.  Turns
out it's a regular github project.

>There are plenty (github) watch file examples in Debian archive e.g.
>testNG package. Please also look at this [1] wiki page.

Thanks.  I'll just point the watch file at github.

Tim.